Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fingerprinting and update

I have my fingerprinting appointment tomorrow. YAY - I'll be one step closer in this adoption process. My dossier is almost complete as well and I plan to send that off next week. Praying, praying, praying that my little guys paperwork gets completed soon so I can get the official referral and move towards the next really exciting thing: court date and then the most exciting thing of all: embassy date and bringing him home! Please keep praying for favor for this whole process. Your prayers are so appreciated and needed. This is a lengthy process and any number of things can cause delays. As you can imagine, I just want to get my little boy home and begin life together. Days, weeks and months are already flying by and I'm missing so much time with him. I know this is part of the adoption process but I do believe the prayers of God's people carry weight. So please, please, please keep praying for things to keep moving along and doors to keep opening, finances to keep coming as payments become due along the way and ultimately for me to have my son home as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been almost 2 years since I posted. Just today it occured to me that there may be some single adoptive mommas out there who follow th...