Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Little Boy's Room

I love thinking about decorating my little guys room. I am thinking of doing a jungle theme to go along with the tree of love that I'll be painting on the wall. The top two bedding sets I liked the best so far are below. And then right after I posted this initially - I found two more (below that). The carpet in there is blue so I had started looking for something that worked better with that. I may just look on craigslist, second hand stores, etc and see what I find. So hard to choose:) His bed will be transformed into a toddler bed with a rail so the crib bedding will still work best as opposed to larger toddler bedding. So, I'd love to get a vote and see which one y'all like best. I'm not going to get all the extras cause he's 2 and certainly doesn't need a mobile or a lot of the other things and I don't want to go over the top with a "theme". I'm going to do some paintings myself to match and keep it simple. I didn't want it to be too babyish since by the time I'll get him home, he'll likely be around 3 years old.



Option #1
Jungle Adventure Animal Safari 9pc Crib Set
By: JoJo Designs


Option #2
Beansprout Safari 6-Piece Crib Bedding Set
By: Pem America

Option #3
Trend Lab Sweet Safari Blue 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set
By: Trend Lab

Option #4
Carter's Blue Elephant 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set
By: Carters


6 comments:

  1. option 4! option 4!!!! :)
    soooo happy for you!!!
    praise God for His provision and ways that are higher than our own!
    your little son is so blessed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that I have seen option #4 - that is my vote!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some free bedding with animals on it. See more recent blog entry. I'm just gonna make that work - it's cute, has animals and leaves that will match the tree and best of all - FREE! That rhymed:)

    ReplyDelete

It has been almost 2 years since I posted. Just today it occured to me that there may be some single adoptive mommas out there who follow th...