Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New t-shirts - Go. Be. Love.

So a few months back this headline came to me to use on a great photo of one of our Visiting Orphans team members in Uganda holding a baby - Go. Be. Love. So fast forward to now - it's on that photo on our website and we're now using it on t-shirts. They're super cute and comfy. AND I get to fundraise with them for my adoption. When you buy one, you'll be supporting my adoption and Visiting Orphans at the same time - it's a win - win!!! Check out my Love Store to purchase yours today. Available in mens, womens and junior/petite girls in a variety of sizes and colors. $25 each!

Also - there's still time to get a Simply Love coffee mug - those are on the Love Store too if you scroll down to the bottom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been almost 2 years since I posted. Just today it occured to me that there may be some single adoptive mommas out there who follow th...